Barmy Britain Part Two Poster Competition
Attention all budding artists! In celebration of Horrible Histories: Barmy Britain – Part Two coming to town, we’re running a very special poster competition!
All you have to do is design a modern-day outfit for either Queen Elizabeth 1 or King Henry VIII – the two most notorious monarchs in British history!
Simply create your design on A4 paper and present it to us by emailing it as a PDF to email@example.com, or dropping in to the box office at the Madinat Theatre where there is a competition collection point.
There are fantastic prizes to be won – a raft of Horrible Histories goodies which include books signed by Terry Deary himself!
All the entries will be displayed in the Madinat Theatre foyer throughout the duration of the show too.
So, if you fancy yourself as an artistic trendsetter, put your talents to use by creating the perfect outfit that is Fit for a King or Queen
The winners for age groups 6-9 and 10-14, will be announced on Saturday 22nd November after the final performance.
As you can see from their portraits below, these two are in serious need of an update!
Terms and conditions:
- Entrants must be aged between 6 and 14 years
- Poster entries must be received by November 17th 2014
- Entries can be emailed in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries (in A4 format please) can also be handed in to the Madinat Theatre box office
- Entrants must design ONE outfit per A4 poster.