Want to be the warm-up act for Wonho Chung?
NOW’S YOUR CHANCE!
Are you someone who’s got funny stories that you want to share on stage?
Say no more! You can be the one opening up for one of the most recognized standup comedians internationally, This August 20th at the Theatre, Wonho Chung.
This DSS , Art for all in association with Mall of the Emirates and Wonho Chung is proudly putting the spotlight on the local stand-up comedians community talent within the UAE, whereby anyone with a stand-up comedy talent and is 21+ can submit a video of their talent using hashtag (#Comedianster) in order to take part of this competition.
Shortlisted talents will be reviewed by the man himself, Wonho Chung, who will pick one final winner to open up his upcoming show on 20th August, at The Theatre.
– The submissitors must be based in the UAE
– Videos submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
– This competition is only for Stand-up Comedy genre. Videos of different talent/genre will not be reviewed.
– The rules of the submission and how to enter are as follow:
- a) Record up to 120 second video showcasing your stand-up comedy talent.
- b) Tag Art for all using #comedianster
– Art for All and all its associates on this competition reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Art For All’s control. Any changes that may take place, will be shared/announced by Art For All on its digital channels.
The successful talent will win 20 minutes on-stage at the Theatre to open up for Wonho Chung on his show date happening at The Theatre, Mall of the Emirates on 20th August.
– The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable or redeemable in other methods but what is stated.
– The Winner will be chosen solely by Wonho Chung, no other third party whatsoever is eligible to do so.
– The winner will be chosen from the entries/submission received which are verified by Art For All.
– The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Social Media shortly after the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24hrs of notification, Art For All reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and shortlist a replacement.
– Submissions that didn’t adhere to the competition T&Cs nor the mechanics, will not be shortlisted nor reviewed by Wonho Chung.
– The Winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any Personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the winner prior consent.
– Art For All will shortlist the submissions which will be reviewed by Wonho Chung.
– The entrant must be following Art For All on its social media channels and subscribed to its newsletter.
– Art For All Reserves the right to change and/or amend the competition at any point of time and/or cancel the competition completely if circumstances are outside of its control.